This is one of my all-time favorite LivLight smoothies. It is so creamy and delicious while still feeling light and energizing. Best of all, it is filled with alkaline-rich ingredients, which have so many amazing health benefits. Click here to read more about what it means to be alkaline in my recent post about evamor water.
- 2 cups water or coconut water
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups kale, roughly chopped
- ½ cup frozen mango chunks
- ½ ripe banana
- ¼ avocado
- ½ crisp apple, chopped (I used Honeycrisp)
- ½ lemon
- 1 scoop plant based protein (optional)*
Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
*You can add any protein powder you prefer or none at all. I always use a plant-based powder and for this I used Ka’chava Vanilla Superfoods Protein Powder.