For a smooth Chia pudding, place pudding ingredients in a blender, blend until completely smooth (about a minute) and pour in a large mouth mason jar. For whole seed pudding, place pudding ingredients in a large mouth mason jar and shake well. Place either version in the refrigerator overnight to allow mixture to thicken. Place in a bowl and top with toppings of your choice.
- ½ cup Black Chia Seeds
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1-2 dates chopped (optional)
- bananas, blueberries or other fruit of your choice
- almond butter
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- ground flax
- nuts (I walnuts or almonds roughly chopped)
Place all ingredients in a high-speed blend and whiz until smooth.